Customized services to characterize your antibody candidates
BIOTEM provides a wide range of high added value services covering all requirements for full antibody characterization and conservation. See below a short list. Feel free to contact us for tailor-made projects.
BIOTEM does not claim any intellectual properties nor any other rights on the developed antibodies.
Solutions adapted to your specifications :
- Securing biological materials
- Assistance in filing patents
- Liquid nitrogen storage
- Antibody Rescue
1. Antibody Sequencing
BIOTEM offers services for sequencing variable and constant regions of antibodies from hybridomas or even purified antibodies ("de proteo" sequencing). Having the sequence of a monoclonal antibody allows:
- Hybridoma rescue
- Recombination and Redundancy analysis
- Antibody Engineering (Humanization, Affinity maturation, Antibody formats, etc. )
2. Affinity Determination
BIOTEM offers different strategies for affinity determination, including the "bio-layer interferometry" technique (BLItz® System, PALL FortéBio or the BiacoreTM). The determination of kD , kon, koff is useful during an antibody development program to identify candidates with the best properties. This data is also necessary in order to best characterize a candidate antibody for patent application.
3. Cell Bank
- Master and Working Cell Bank
- CNCM Hybridoma bailment (Collection Nationale de Cultures de Microorganismes): Cell lines registration for regulatory purposes requires several procedures and validations. As an expert of hybridoma handling, BIOTEM supports its customers in the recording process with specific institutions
- Storage in liquid nitrogen
- Hybridoma monitoring contract : recurring thawing thaw, amplification and viability quantification
- Detection, removal of mycoplasma and Endotoxin-free treatment
4. Additional Services
Thanks to the know-how developed in immunotechnology since 1980 and the partnership with selected contractors, BIOTEM is able to propose a large spectrum of services enabling your objectives to be achieved.
- Stability study
- Epitope mapping
- Specific Conjugation, learn more
- Immunogenicity, Toxicity and Anatomopathology studies
- Antibody Engineering
- Quality controls
- Custom studies
- Non-exhaustive list
To access the document, please fill the form